Monday, September 15, 2008

72 hour metabolism boost


Being kind of a lame-o I've not entirely stuck to my diet this past two weeks. I got my monthlys about 3 and a half weeks ago and it lasted 21 days, i was naturally by week two bloated cranky and irritated that it was lasting so long. My kitchen doesn't carry any bad choices but my diet lacked balance and we ate out for soup a few times and mostly just tried not to do to much damage. Vowing that if my period ever ended I would get back on track. I'm at 208 lbs.

I was talking to a friend at work who hit a plateau in her weight loss and she stopped eating carbs. of any kind except the ones n fruit and veggies. So i am going to give it a try. 72 hours of no carbs just lots of protein, fruit, vegetables and water. Lets see what happens. with any luck it will boost my metabolism and jump start me to the 100's !!! I will be back on Thursday with the update. Wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Good way to get a jump start. I love you! Lets go to the gym tonite. =}