Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sweet sucess






Ive been in the "zone" as my friend calls it, eating less carbohydrates and more lean meats and lots of vegetables and fruits, i feel great and am still loosing weight and gaining muscles. And for the first time in years i am under 200 pounds sitting right at 199! Which meas i am more than half way to my end goal and have lost a total of 44 pounds and 37.75 inches! I am not on a particular diet although I've looked at many i find that learning to build your own long term diet that works is important, some eat clean diet (mostly actually i swear by this diet but retraining your pallate is a big challenge) a bit of the zone diet and a bit of common sense. Fad diets cause people to more often yoyo in weight which to me seems worse than just being heavy to begin with. Nothing works for everyone, there is no magic diet and although it may take extra time to do it the healty way at a few pounds a week i couldn't be more satisfied with the results!

Above are my before and current pictures they inspire me to take my self for walks and frequent the gym and most importantly fuel myself with the right things so that i can thrive. I hope they are some kind of visual of my journey, and of my continued success to come.

See you again soon.

Jillian

1 comment:

Ivanna said...

Congratulations Jill. It's so encouraging to see your progress. Under 200! Yahoo!